Take care of your lashes so they are always beautiful!
By nature there are people who have good eyelashes and others who do not and the care they require are different. It is also true that the difference between well-maintained lashes and ones that is not important. "Well-maintained eyelashes will be more populated, elongated, curved and with an intense color. They will be eyelashes that enlarge the eye, mark the look and add personality to our eyes. It makes the eyes seem more awake, more intense and with greater vitality ".
Recommendations to take care of the eyelashes In order to have well-maintained eyelashes you need the following: • Cleansing and make-up removal: it is important to remove makeup from the eyes with a specific product that respects skin hydration, that has soothing properties and, preferably, a non-greasy texture.
• Food: eat foods rich in vitamins, minerals and omega3 oil.
• Vitamin supplement: if you are going through a period of physical or psychological wear or food is not the most appropriate, the pharmacist recommends supplements rich in biotin, keratin, zinc, magnesium, calcium, chromium and vitamins of the group. • Hydration: it is essential to drink liter and a half or two liters of water daily. • Quality makeup products: that are dermatologically tested. • Sunscreen: suggests using this product daily in the eye area and re-apply every 2 or 3 hours. • Treatment products for the eyelashes: to repair them, revitalize and stimulate their growth
Cosmetics as a treatment
• Biokeratin complex: intensely stimulates the growth of the eyelashes thanks to biotin.
• Encapsulated vitamins: they have an anti-oxidant, strengthening and protective effect.
• Panthenol: stimulates the growth of the eyelashes and restructures them.
• Hyaluronic acid: moisturizing.
• Castor oil: stimulates growth.
• Allantoin: calms and moisturizes the eyelashes.
• Extract of morus alba, red clover, peptides and jojoba oil: they help the growth.
The perfect mascara
• That in its composition appear moisturizing agents, such as panthenol, castor oil, hyaluronic acid or any of the aforementioned. Keratin and collagen also reinforces them. • Have a high quality brush.
• Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested.